Tuesday, December 4, 2012

First Blog Post!

Well, hello everyone! I have never written a blog before. I have been building up the courage to do so for several months now. So this being my first one, I am not exactly sure where to start. I suppose I'm just going to jump right into it. My New Years resolution is going to be doing a new craft project of some sort with my daughter every month. Originally I was going for once a week, but sometimes our weeks are just very busy & I just know it wouldn't end up happening. And I'm not one to set unrealistic goals for myself (that is not actually true. But I TRY not to set unrealistic goals). So I figured once a month would suffice. :)
Anyway, I wanted to blog about my experiences. Any crafts/recipes/DIY projects that we try, I will post them along with our thoughts & opinions, any changes we would make, etc.

Well, I think that's as good a "first post" as any. My son is sleeping on my chest as I write this (he is just the cutest little thing. I don't tell him that enough...). I am incredibly tired now & I think I will join him for sleep time. Hopefully tomorrow, if I have time, I will be able to write about our Popcorn Garland Experience. :)



My daughter decorating herself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment